愛伊米

電影《正義協會:二戰(2021)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

電影《正義協會:二戰(2021)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

Mr。 President。

總統先生

We have to act now。

我們必須採取行動了

They marched on Poland, and we did nothing。

敵軍進軍波蘭了 我們卻毫無作為

And they kept marching。

敵軍持續進軍

They‘ve taken control of most of Europe。 And Russia。

掌控了大部分歐洲和俄羅斯

It’s。。。 An invasion。

等於是… 侵略

That‘s not all, Mr。 President。

不止如此,總統先生

He’s been searching for ancient artifacts since 1933。

他從1933年起 就在尋找一些古文物

You mean magical artifacts。

你是指有神奇力量的文物

Merciful heaven。

老天

What a maniac。

真是個瘋子

Unless, of course。。。 he‘s right。

除非…他是對的

I take it that’s where your big idea comes in?

所以這促使你發起這個計劃

Let me introduce you to the team。

讓我向您介紹這個團隊

Rex Tyler, known as Hourman。

“時俠”,雷克斯泰勒

He‘s one of the best scientists America has to offer。

他是美國最傑出的科學家之一

Now, he’s developed a chemical called Miraclo

他研發出一個 叫“神奇素”的化學物質

to enhance speed, strength, everything。

能夠強化速度,力量 無所不能

An hour at a time。

力量能夠維持一個小時

Then there‘s Dinah Lance。

接著是黛娜蘭斯

A bit of a fire brand with sonic sound abilities。。。

令警方頭痛的人物 她能發出聲波…

。。。that have gotten her shunned by her community。

導致她在住的地方被排擠

Next, since attaining his powers of speed,

再來是傑伊蓋瑞克

Jay Garrick has been a full-time crime fighter。

他自從獲得神奇的速度 便專心打擊犯罪

And he’s willing to serve his country。

他也願意為國效力

Finally, Carter Hall,

最後是卡特霍爾

an ancient Egyptian in a modern Egyptian‘s body。

一個古埃及人轉世的埃及人

Oh, and he’s got wings。

他有一對翅膀

Ancient Egyptian? You can‘t be serious。

古埃及人?你在開玩笑吧

Claims this is his

據他說這是

fourth reincarnation。

他第四次轉世

He’s one of ours? Yes, Sir。

他是我們陣營的人? 是的,總統先生

I see。 Lights。

我明白了,開燈吧

And you think they‘re enough

所以你認為他們足以

to fight back the Nazis and magical artifacts?

抵抗納粹和文物的神奇力量?

I know they are。

我知道他們可以的

But, who will lead this motley crew?

但誰來領導這群奇人?

I think I’ve got someone in mind。

我已經想到一個人選

What do you say, Mr。 President?

您覺得如何,總統先生?

Are you ready to end this war?

您準備好結束這場戰爭了嗎?

I can‘t remember if I locked the car。

我想不起來我有沒有鎖車

Or the apartment。

還是鎖公寓門

Or turned off the coffee pot。

或是關掉咖啡機

Honestly Barry, I don’t know how you‘ve survived this long。

說真的,貝瑞 我真不懂你怎麼活到現在的

Hey, this is our first trip to Metropolis,

嘿 這是我們第一次去大都會市

I want it to be perfect。

我希望能很完美

According to the trajectory of the sun,

根據太陽軌跡

we should have the max amount of light

我們應該能照到最多陽光

if we set the blanket。。。 here。

如果我們把毯子鋪在…這裡

Think we’ll see Superman?

你覺得我們能看到超人嗎?

I thought you were taking a day off。

你今天不是休假嗎?

Right, right, you‘re right。

好吧好吧,你說得對

I should have brought sunscreen。

早知道就帶防曬油來了

Can I get your back? Barry。。。

要我幫你抹在背上嗎? 貝瑞…

Cold cuts, bread, mayo。 Oh, I forgot the cheese。

肉片,麵包,美乃滋 噢,我忘了乾酪

No, Barry。

不,貝瑞

Do you think it might rain?

你覺得會下雨嗎?

I can grab an umbrella, just in case。 Barry, just。。。

以防萬一,我可以拿把雨傘 貝瑞,你…

focus。

專心點

Everything okay?

沒事吧?

What are we doing?

我們在幹嘛?

We’re having a picnic。

我們在野餐啊

You wanted to get out of town, away from。。。

你想離開城裡,遠離…

my other job。

我的另一份工作

But, we‘re never fully away from your other job。

但我們從沒真正 遠離你的那份工作

That’s not fair。

這不公平

It‘s who you are, and I love that about you。

那是你的一部分 也是我喜歡你的原因

But, Barry, it’s been。。。 years。

可是貝瑞 這樣已經…好多年了

What do you want from me?

你想要我怎麼做?

Is this just a fling? Because I。。。

我們不算在交往嗎?因為我…

No, no, Iris。。。

不不,艾莉絲…

It‘s okay if it is, but I’m not interested in。。。

如果是也沒關係 但我沒興趣…

I love you。

我愛你

It‘s just。。。

只是…

the best way to keep you safe is by making sure no one finds out。

讓你安全最好的方式 就是確保沒人發現這個秘密

If you really believe that, then break up with me, Barry Allen。

如果你真的那麼想 那就分手吧,貝瑞艾倫

Iris。。。

艾莉絲…

Life is dangerous。

生活充滿危險

It shouldn’t stop us from living it。

但我們不該因此放棄生活

Go。 You have work to do。

去吧,你還有工作要做

I。。。 I‘ll make it up to you。

我…我會補償你的

Tomorrow。 I promise。

明天,我保證

Resistance。。。 is。。。 illogical。

抵抗…是…沒有用的

I have you now, Superman。

你成為我的手下敗將了,超人

Superman! What can I do?

超人!我能做什麼?

Maybe help with the tentacles?

也許幫我掙脫這些觸手?

Right。 Sure。

好,沒問題

Are you all right?

你沒事吧?

I will be after we take care of Brainiac。

解決掉魔神腦就沒事了

What do you say? Interested in a team-up?

怎麼樣? 有興趣跟我並肩作戰嗎?

I thought you’d never ask。

就等你這句呢

Another meta。

另一個超人類

Chance of success down to 95%。 Recalibrating。

成功率降至百分之95 重新校準

Accelerating projectile。

加速發射程式

Superman!

超人!

Recalibration。 Success at 99%。

重新校準,成功率百分之99

Are you okay?

你沒事吧?

That gem。。。 it‘s Kryptonite。

那個寶石…是氪石

It’s the only thing that can hurt me。

只有氪石能傷到我

But, you‘re like a God。

可是你就像上帝啊

So, what’s the plan?

那現在怎麼辦?

Don‘t get hit。 Avoid the beam。

別被打中,避開光束

Punch really hard。

使出全力揍他

Save the day。

拯救世界

I like it。

我喜歡

Keep running!

繼續跑!

Follow my voice。

聽我的聲音

Any sign of him?

有找到他嗎?

Not yet。

還沒

We should have gone with him。

我們應該跟他一起出動的

We had our own mission。

我們有自己的任務

We’re running out of time。

快沒時間了

Rex‘s hour is almost up。

雷克斯的一小時快到了

If we don’t leave soon, civilians will die。

如果我們不快點離開 百姓會喪命的

We wait。

繼續等

Steve won‘t let us down。

史蒂夫不會讓我們失望的

Go check on the left flank and report back。

去左側看看,回報狀況給我

What kind of crazy gun was that?

那把槍是什麼東西啊?

It will take more than the speed of Hermes

就算你有荷米斯的速度

to stop an Amazon, fiend。

也阻止不了亞馬遜人,惡棍

Who are you?

你是誰?

So, they’ve got one of their own。

所以他們也有一個超人類了

Wait, what?

等等,什麼?

Wonder Woman, what‘s the plan?

神力女超人,現在怎麼辦?

Regroup with the others。

和其他人會合

Tell Carter to take care of the planes。

叫卡特對付那幾架飛機

We need to buy more time。

我們必須爭取更多時間

Did President Roosevelt send you?

是羅斯福總統派你來的嗎?

President Roosevelt?

羅斯福總統?

What? What’s happening?

什麼?怎麼回事?