只是因為你我永遠找不到另一個女人能和我相稱。
Just because you and I can never find another woman to match me.
憎恨未嫁之人
Hate the unmarried
廢紙上的頭像和紙巾的痰沫再次相遇
The head on the waste paper meets the sputum of the tissue again
沒有對過去後悔過
I didn't regret the past
無論將來如何
No matter what the future
感到傷心
Feel sad
遇到的人太少,所以總想要重新回到過去。
There are too few people to meet, so I always want to go back to the past.
過來看看星星?別看星星出來就是了。
Come and see the stars? Don't see the stars.
如果有人比你好,那你是最好的,我裝作沒看見。
If someone is better than you, you are the best. I pretend I haven't seen it.
滑稽的事情不應與敷衍了事的人分享。
Funny things should not be shared with perfunctory people.
疼痛實際上是無法忘記的
Pain is actually something that can't be forgotten
你可以從天上下來
You can come down from the sky
睡著的時候會跌倒
Fall asleep
君有疾否,相思無醫
Do you have any disease, Acacia and no doctor
世界上所有的苦,你都是甜的。
All the bitterness in the world, you are sweet.
我還在做惡夢。
I'm still dreaming.
用時間來磨練記憶
Use time to hone memory
我繞開了江山,繞開了你,錯了。
I have bypassed the river and mountain. I have bypassed you. Wrong.
何不去清華?
Why not go to Tsinghua?
並非“在一起”
Not "together"
讓我想起來吧
Let me remember
像這樣的日子只會讓你的愛意更深。
Days like this will only deepen your love.
讓一切不安、一切虛驚一場。
Let all be upset and all is a surprise.
能更清楚地看見你;不會用蜜語
Can see you more clearly; No honeyed words
你的相見,星河萬頃
Your meeting, the stars are in the sky
正好是你。
It's you.
把我變成刺蝟吧。但是你
Turn me into a hedgehog. But you