這一年,風兒吹得我頭暈目眩
This year, the wind made me dizzy
只有你,我希望得到你的愛。
Only you, I hope to get your love.
夢境中出現的人
People in dreams
能懸於心間
Can hang in my heart
別忘了,一定會有迴應。
Don't forget, there will be a response.
我要你
i want you
依我看
in my opinion
老師說考個好名就得讀萬卷,
The teacher said that if you want to take a good test, you have to read ten thousand papers,
充滿天空的溫柔
The tenderness of the sky
只是假裝自己活在眾人之中。
Just pretend to live among the people.
賢妻良母,至高無上。
A good wife and a good mother are supreme.
林中沒有風宇宙歸於寂靜我們的短暫相隔終了潮落
There is no wind in the forest, and the universe is silent. Our short interval ends
那滿天繁星
The sky was full of stars
若仙居,鍾靈毓秀。
If the fairy house, the elegant.
希望天氣會變冷,
I hope it will get cold,
任何時候都需要賦予特別的意義
It needs to be given special meaning at any time
期望每個人的每次出發都是為了遇見心儀的人
I hope everyone starts every time to meet the person you want
五月份,我們坐在一起
In May, we sat together
如果是一道彩虹
If it's a rainbow
要暴露自己的心意,不需要在某個節點上
To expose your heart, you don't need to be on a node
三月份的一場大雨
A heavy rain in March
過著無負重的生活
Live a life without weight
但你知道麼
But you know
吾人心安
I am very happy
總會遇見遲到的你
You will always meet late
雲又來了,說書人
The clouds are coming again. Storyteller
剛剛從峨眉山走出來的
Just came out of Mount Emei
對你的思念,我想
I think of you
什麼都沒說完。
Nothing was said.
我總是懷疑那裡走得太慢。
I always suspect that it's going too slowly.